About the job
Account Manager – Unilever Food SolutionsFunction: Customer Development
- Be the primary point of contact for all trade & operator customers within your region.
- Be accountable for building & nurturing relationships across the contact matrix within trade & operator customers (chefs, procurement, sales, marketing, general management, etc.) via virtual & face to face engagement.
- Collaboratively work with trade sales teams and sales representatives.
- Drive digital touch points amongst chefs of both visited & non visiting operators.
- Build & Nurture relationships with Trade, WS & its Teams including Distributor and Business Development Officers (BDOs).
- Implement Contact Matrix for Key Trade customers (Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, Institutions, etc.
- Develop and execute Joint Business Planning (JBPs) with Selected Trade partners including Trade Term agreement, Sell out activities and BDOs & Trade team engagement & KPIs (Sell-out, Reach, Penetration).
- Conduct Sampling, Ideation, Cooking Demo using culinary knowledge to secure new opportunities or increase volume usage by new menu applications or into existing dishes with the help of UFS Chefs team.
- Engage with business partners and customers to gain alignment for Secondary sales growth.
- Close collaboration with Food Solutions cross functional teams (Brand team, Channel marketing team, chefs team, BDOs) and Implementation of Promotions by ensuring adequate stock availability and customer related activity to drive sell-out.
- Ensure timely submission & settlement of distributor claims.
- Accountable for Implementation and execution of all Unilever Food Solutions digital tools within Territory/Area.
- Continuously enrich UFS customer data for more personalized campaigning.
- Drive customer digital engagement for Unilever Food Solutions Digital platforms & Campaigns (UFS.Com, UFS Academy, Social Media engagement, UFS webinars).
- Drive digital buying behaviour via ecommerce platforms (Web shop/trade Partner Web shop).
Your key stakeholders will be…
- Marketing – Brand Team, Channel Marketing Team
- Business Excellence Team
- Chefs Team
- Finance Team
- Business Partner/Distributor Team
- National/Regional Chef guild/associations
What’s important for you to have in this position?
- Be a graduate or possess a relevant professional qualification with a passion for a career in Culinary Sales.
- Have prior experience in the food industry will be an added advantage.
- Posses ‘love for food’ & chefmanship to inspire and enable better customer service.
- Be willing to travel, and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Be a good team player and demonstrate commitment to the organization and the team members.
- Have clear and concise written and spoken communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Have the ability use data driven insights for execution & ability to drive change and flexibility.
- Have the ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader.
- Have experience in sales related function such as field sales/key account management/trade marketing will be an added advantage.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.