About the job
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Sales force team in Colombo, Sri Lanka as an Account Manager.
- Responsible for delivering the revenue budget for the prescribed portfolio of accounts.
- Gain maximum value for the Airline by negotiating commercial agreements between two parties.
- Responsible for acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR products.
- Increase visibility of QR by displaying marketing materials through media coverage in coordination with marketing departments.
- Engage in joint sales and marketing activities to grow the level and quality of Qatar Airways revenue.
- Develop sales strategy to maximize short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generate channel shift.
- Advising on forth coming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Research and report other airline schedule/practice/fares/events and other potential concerns and recommend corrective measures
- Maintain and develop relations with potential customers to prospect for new business.
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level or equivalent with minimum 3 years of job -related experience.
- Command of English language – Written and Spoken
- Microsoft Office mainly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Knowledge on GDS systems. Ticketing and selling experience. Amadeus (Altea) required.
- Should have strong organizational, administrative and relationship building skills
- Experience working in high pressurized environment which is target driven
- Manage work under fast paced business environment
- Attitude to Openness to feedback as well as passion to support.
- High confidentiality management skill
- Knowledge in airline or travel industry is strong plus but not mandatory
About Qatar Airways Group
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.