Website Addiction Pet Foods
About the job
Addiction Foods Pte. Ltd.
Premium Kibble & Raw Dehydrated Pet Foods / Treats / Private Label Services Addiction Pet Foods Philippines is seeking a Consumer Marketing Manager with a heart for pets, a passion for marketing, and a flair for thinking out of the box.
The RoleYour Responsibilities Will Include
- You must have at least 4 years of FMCG marketing experience, a deep understanding of traditional and digital marketing, an appreciation for working independently, and an ability to adapt to and work with different cultures and nationalities.
- We expect you to be able to research, conceptualize, implement and optimize campaigns to best meet your targets and achieve measurable results. You must be able to execute your marketing campaigns at the highest levels, with business goals in mind, and deliver campaigns that are distinct and memorable for consumers.
- You will have the freedom to strategize, plan and develop creative and insightful consumer marketing campaigns together with the Brand Lead.
- You will also get to work directly with Sales, Social, E-Commerce, Trade Marketing and Product Development for a multi-faceted approach to meeting your market’s unique needs.
- Ownership of the overall consumer marketing calendar across markets
- Leads strategy and planning for consumer marketing
- Determine campaign objectives & KPIs
- Conduct research on competition, consumer trends and upcoming trending topics relevant to assigned brand/s and market/s
- Identify your target audiences and their needs
- Develop marketing strategies across markets to increase brand awareness, boost conversions/sales, improve customer retention and customer loyalty/referrals
- Plan and develop consumer marketing campaigns, marketing assets, and communication plans
- Supervise implementation, monitor performance, and optimize to achieve desired results
- Review performance and create in-depth reports for future learning
- Manage your budget and report on campaign ROI
- Provide quarterly reports to be shared with the organization
- Align with Sales, E-Commerce, and Trade marketing needs
- Support New Product Development with in-depth competitor research, consumer trend reports, and customer behaviors for your assigned markets/
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- 3-5 years experience with FMCG marketing
- Experience as a digital marketing specialist/manager is a plus
- Experience with multinational accounts is a plus
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Highly self-motivated and has excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proficient in project management and budgeting
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills with an app
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within FMCG
- Fantastic work culture
To apply for this job please visit addictionpet.snaphunt.com.