Website Applova Inc.
About the job
Applova is a rapidly growing tech company that allows restaurants to take their business mobile with a customized order-ahead app, web ordering, and self-ordering kiosks. This revolutionary mobile store app allows restaurants to be visible to customers at all times, stand out from the competition and cultivate customer loyalty. Not only can the solution be a stand-alone app, but also an all-in-one hardware/software point-of-sale kiosk that allows businesses to process more orders in less time and integrate with all of the top payment integration partners.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Specialist to expand our business in the US market. The selected candidate should be passionate about building sales funnels through outbound outreach, acquiring key accounts through demonstrations and negotiations, incubating the key accounts throughout the pilot period enabling an efficient rollout, maintaining a long-term relationship with accounts, and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Main Responsibilities of an Enterprise Sales Specialist
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers through outbound and inbound outreach
- Conducting demonstrations to identify customer pain points and negotiate appropriate pricing models.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the pre-sales and Post-sales process.
- Acting as project manager, coordinating pilot accounts through the incubation period, with all teams involved.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Key Accounts Analysis.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- You have a diploma/degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have a strong track record of success within Saas-based platforms.
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions.
- You are highly goal-oriented, assertive, and a hands-on problem solver.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You can analyze and draw inferences from data.
- Familiarity with CRM tools (eg. Zoho) is a plus
Work hours will be US daytime. This is an on-site opportunity and candidate should be able to arrange the travels to and from the office located in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Selected candidates can expect an excellent remuneration package along with other corporate fringe benefits.
If interested please send in the CVs to email@example.com and quote “Enterprise Sales Executive” in the subject line.
To apply for this job please visit applova.io.