Website SS&C Technologies
About the job
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
This position requires schedule flexibility to work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 11:00am – 12am and one day during the weekend. Days off may not be consecutive.
Locations: Currently offering a Remote Work Schedule within the following markets: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington State, Wisconsin
Get To Know The Team
As a Health Care Call Center Representative, you will work in a dynamic inbound contact center assisting callers by providing world class customer service answering questions, resolving issues and assisting with pharmaceutical and/or medical health transactions. This role is well suited for those who enjoy working as part of a team and are driven to provide exceptional service to our clients and their customers.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do
- Responds to inbound phone calls and processes customer inquiries/requests into the appropriate system or database.
- Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries and problems of a more complex nature.
- Provides facilities, doctors, and members with routine health care information on effective dates of coverage, claims history, deductible and coinsurance amounts, and medical benefits.
- May be responsible for providing on-the-job training for newer associates.
- Daily work includes call center activity, transaction processing/data entry, customer correspondence, and quality assurance.
What You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 or more years of related experience minimum
- Previous customer service experience in a call center environment required for Rep II and III
- Strong preference for experience working with Medicare, Medicaid, Affordable Act, Commercial, Small/Large Group and/or Pharmaceutical Benefits Management.
- Intermediate computer proficiency, including keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate through multiple programs within a Windows based environment.
- High speed internet with ability for wired connection as needed.
- Work space in your home to attend training and work without interruption.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit dst.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.