About the job
Human Resources Business Partner – Ceytea
- Assist the Head of Employee Relations to formulate ER strategies for staff and workforce employees and ensure its timely implementation.
- Assist the Factory Manager & Supply Chain Director in all factory related ER issues under the guidance of Head of Employee Relations.
- Liaise with external organizations concerned with labour related issues such as Employers’ Federation of Ceylon, Labor Department and other entities.
- Lead and guide the factory HR team to effectively and efficiently manage all welfare services – canteen management, transport services, linen room, medical & other welfare facilities at site.
- In charge of problem solving and decision making in terms of factory related activities and all employee grievances (Labour disputes, welfare concerns).
- Proactively connect with Head of ER, Factory leadership team to initiate and lead resource management, new work patterns and systems, manning rationalizations projects at site.
- Initiate and lead all change management process at site including productivity and other improvements.
- Formulate strategies for collective agreements, preparation of all necessary documents, lead negotiations and timely closure and implementation.
- Liaise with legal consultants and head of ER and represent the company at the Labour Tribunals and the Labour Department on all labour related issues.
- Conduct all internal disciplinary inquiries at site.
- Fill all workforce recruitment requirements on time in full (Permanent and Casuals).
- Strategize, lead and implement all external & internal engagement activities for the site.
- Connect and maintain mutual relationship with all key stakeholders in the vicinity.
- Lead project Prabhathaya activities, the CSR initiatives for the site.
Your key stakeholders will be..
- Factory Manager
- Factory Leadership Team
- Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Supply Chain Director
- Human Resources Director
- Supply Chain HR, Finance, IT Business Partners
- HR Services Manager
What’s important for you to have in this position?Candidate Should
- Be a graduate or possess an equivalent professional qualification in Human Resources (Master’s degree will be an added advantage).
- Possess 8+ years of experience in Human Resources in a managerial role out of which at least minimum 5 years of experience in Employee Relations/ Industrial Relations- preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Have a thorough understanding on Employee Relations, especially on areas such as Compensation & Benefits, Rewards & Recognition, Work Patterns & Systems Administration etc.
- Possess strong leadership, negotiation, influencing and stakeholder management skills and be passionate for high performance with bias for action.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.