Website Puwakarmba enterprises (PVT) LTD
About the job
The Assistant Imports Coordinator has to handle the organisation’s daily Imports and logistic duties. Also, the applicant must be able to operate independently and under Pressure. Should be able to cope with Sudden and Variable Situations which could arise amidst the ordinary course of work. The applicant should be capable of implementing and maintaining 5s standards to ensure a proper work environment.
- Assisting with sourcing and procurement for import requirements.
- Assisting with order deliveries to ensure the timelines are met.
- Assisting with suppliers and obtaining prices for imported materials.
- Assisting in arranging import duty payments for clearing agents.
- Assisting and handling customers’ inquiries.
- Diploma/ Certificate or related Qualification with Supply Chain Management/Logistics.
- Knowledge of International Trade, shipping freight and payment terms will be an added qualification.
- Familiar with MS office Package and should possess good E-mail literacy.
- Good communication skills both oral & written in English.
- Strong analytical and organising skills.
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are residing closer to the Moratuwa area.
To apply for this job please visit puwakarambaent.com.