Website Victoria’s Secret & Co.
About the job
This is a 6 months’ full-time internship providing you the opportunity in gaining practical work experience in the Quality Assurance team.
- Perform quality inspections – inline/Endline/First bulk audit and final audits
- Factory capability assessment & technical evaluation
- Risk assessment with CFT partners & Vendor teams
- Factory QA and FCA training and calibration to VS&Co standards
- Work with factory QA/QC teams to improve the process QA process to VS&Co requirements.
- Guide factories on best manufacturing processes
- Need good understanding of technical specifications and operations breakdowns/ SMV
- Good communications skills at all levels to communicate with regional teams
- Direct communications with US quality management team for Issue resolution
- Update reports and data, prepare reports on vendor performance.
- Monitoring factory RFT
- Low performance factory Up lift to standard requirement using corrective action plans
- Work closely with TD/RM/PM/PD partners to make quick resolutions in the region.
- University student or fresh graduate from any discipline who is interested to develop in the Quality Assurance field
- Experience in intimate or apparel industry is a plus
- Should have computer proficiency on word, excel, PPT – this is key requirement
- Should be able to communicate independently- written and verbal
- Good command of written and verbal English is a must
- A good team player and willing to learn.
To apply for this job please visit careers.victoriassecret.com.