Website Axiata Digital Labs Colombo,
About the job
- Managing and extracting data from sales tools to create comprehensive customer personas for each customer account, including conducting competitor analysis, developing a product pricing matrix, and identifying key customer decision makers.
- Conducting market and competitor analysis modeling, providing relevant data on each market in which ADL operates to support sales and marketing colleagues.
- Staying up to date with technological and market changes, as well as monitoring competitive developments. You will collect data and report findings to the product marketing and business development teams.
- Providing data-driven insights on product activities and analyzing digital channels, offering feedback on team progress, and providing data-driven understanding to the management team.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance and updates of all data fields based on feedback from sales teams. Extracting useful data and sharing it with product marketing teams to enhance targeted marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring the sales CRM is up to date with insights and that all mandatory data points are set to support the sales teams effectively.
Experience and qualifications:
- Proficiency with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, Monday, and HubSpot.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, demonstrating a strong understanding of consumer insight building and profiling.
- Familiarity with lead generation through market data and the ability to create customer personas based on extracted data.
- Proven experience in customer and competitor research.
- Desirable experience in product marketing and business development.
- If you have the expertise in Sales tools, a background in digital marketing, and a passion for leveraging data to drive strategic decision-making, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.