About the job
Overview Of Job
- Working within a proven, fast growing team and servicing some of the biggest regional brands
- Cross function exposure & strengthen understanding & knowledge of all the key digital mediums along with ATL media in order to suggest 360 Marketing approach.
- Drive digital strategies and manage the operational relationships for Mindshare’s client’s that expect best in class work
In Three Months In this role, your goals will be:
- Work with functional team to create the tailor-made working process for client
- Demonstrate your values added to the organization
In Six Months
- Lead each digital campaign smoothly and summarize the successful experience and sharing with the whole team
- Be the key person for the digital part and familiar with client’s business to create suitable KPI measurement and planning process
In 12 Months
- Became the key person to support the whole business development
- Contribute to seamless and effective client experience
What Your Day Job Looks Like At Mindshare
- The prime responsibility is to be trusted partner, advisor and coordinator for all and any digital media related activities.
- To ideate, plan, execute and be responsible for all digital media related campaigns of any given brands.
- To liaise closely with media planners to ensure a seamless integration between traditional and digital activities.
- Experience in managing both small and large media budgets.
- Build the trust and respect as a true professional and digital media expert amongst the agency, clients, and suppliers.
- Introduce new/upcoming trends/technology/media to the team and the clients
- Maintain and strictly follow system guidelines and procedures to manage digital spends and channels
- Support the team with digital related global and regional reporting.
- Maintain post evaluations of all the key campaigns executed.
- Perform ad-hoc and other job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop Case studies for all big campaigns executed & look at award opportunities
What You’ll Bring
- Passionate about Digital media, a Team player and Loves Speed
- Great attention to detail
- Helping clients make sense of the ever-changing digital landscape
- 5+ years’ work experience in digital analytics or a strategic planning role. 2+ years of experience in a managerial role.
- Media agency experience will be an added value to this role & working knowledge of media planning is required.
- An independent, self-driven and responsible individual, with multi-tasking and decision-making abilities.
- Significant proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for digital media.
More About Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team – #teammindshare. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshareapac and linkedin.com/company/mindshare.
About Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a multi-faceted country with a multi-ethnic culture making it a rich and exciting place to be. GroupM Sri Lanka is a key influencer in this exciting and rapidly evolving media landscape. Leading the market through innovation and thought leadership, GroupM Sri Lanka has clearly ordained its leadership in the industry. Its media dynamics with a unique traditional setup, and a rapidly growing digital ecosystem presents many opportunities for accelerated growth. The media industry is in an invigorating place and time with GroupM well positioned as a platform for its people to make waves in the industry. The GroupM Sri Lanka teams are a true reflection of Sri Lankan warmth, hospitality and comradeship which extends well beyond the marketing space.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.