About the job
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Bring customers in to the business and retain acquired customers
- Build up a good relationship with customers and maintain proper communication.
- Create and run promotions online and offline.
- Coordinate promotional events.
- Run SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Analyze sales and forecast.
- Handle social media platforms and reply all inquiries.
- Design digital promotions and advertisements using tools such as Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cap cut etc.
- Graduate with a degree related to Marketing.
- Related academic and professional qualifications.
- 2 years + experience in a similar capacity or marketing field with proven track records.
- Excellent language skills in both Sinhala and English. Tamil would be an added advantage.
- Pleasing personality with a polite and Can Do” attitude.
- Well-presented personality with outgoing characteristics.
- between 22-30 years.
- Residents around Nugegoda are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit bizservices.lk.