About the job
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Passed GCE A/L examination and possess full or part qualification in SLIM/CIM will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar capacity preferably in the financial services sector.
- Possess fair knowledge in credit evaluation, and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality with the ability to work with MS office/Excel package.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Increasing the income earning assets of the branch through lending executions and no of transactions
- Indulging on recoveries by calling and visiting the assigned clients and responsible to deliver the support to recovery team pertaining to overdue cases.
- Generating profits for the organization through maintaining the given WAIRR by the management
- Responsible in increasing the portfolio and generating business through existing clients.
- Responsible in performing a credit appraisal with adequate information and responsible to deliver highest level of customer service to delight the client.
- Attend to customers queries and complains immediately to give the feedback to clients and responsible for enhancing image of AMWCL to create new business opportunities.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.