About the job
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Successfully passed the GCE O/L examination.
- Minimum one year experience in collections of a similar organization.
- Excellent negotiation skills and good knowledge in working with MS excel.
- A very good team player with the ability to work under pressure.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible to follow up and collect monthly rentals and over dues of the assign portfolio and maintain the expected CER at AMWCL.
- Calling Customers below 2 months rentals in arrases and follow up the Promises.
- Coordinate with relevant recovery staff and share necessary information daily basis.
- Responsible to prepare and submit the performance reports to management.
- Coordinate with the customers and solve recovery related issues and inquiries.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.