Website Nations Trust Bank PLC
About the job
We are looking out for experienced banking assistants to be responsible for overseeing the following job responsibilities as a Senior Banking Assistant in the Colombo, Central and Southern Region.
- Ensure adherence to all standardized operational procedures as per operations.
- Manuals maintain accuracy in account opening documentation.
- Ensure that customer verification is as per Central Bank and operational regulations.
- Ensure high standard of service through follow up of day today problems by liaising with the Branch Manager and support divisions.
- Understanding customer life journey and win opportunities to improve wallet share and drive revenue growth.
- Coordinate day to day operational issues in the branch with the relevant support departments.
- Handle the supervisory role of the branch when required (with prior approval).
- Knowledge in KYC, AML procedures and Current account operations.
- Conversant in banking operations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Bank with experience in Branch Banking Operations.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Bank with experience in Branch Banking Operations.
- A part qualification in Banking (Completion of four subjects or above at IABF Level) or CIM/CIMA/ACCA or 1 year of a 3-year degree program.
To apply for this job please visit www.nationstrust.com.