About the job
Founded in 2015, Daraz is South Asia’s leading e-commerce platform in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Myanmar. It empowers more than 100,000 active sellers with world-class marketplace technology to reach the fast-growing consumer class in a region of 500 million people. Through Daraz Express and Daraz Pay, it operates the most efficient and digitalized logistics and payments infrastructure in its markets. Daraz’ vision is to be a champion of South Asia serving 100 million customers and businesses by 2030.
For more information, please visit www.daraz.com
Your role is to:
- Driving the strategic growth of the category and optimizing all channels involved for the strategic growth of the category.
- Leading the category/vertical and the teams involved in terms of delivering set KPIs and completing strategic action plans.
- Responsible for the category end-to-end in terms of marketing and customer experience.
- Driving the overall assortment build of the category via both an expansion of current seller assortment and identifying, prospecting & recruiting new sellers to build a wider assortment within the category.
- Increasing sales and orders within the category by being responsible for Daraz’s price positioning and initiating renegotiations of pricing on strategic brands and products within the category.
- Developing and executing category-based promotional campaigns in alignment with overall promotions to boost sales of the specific category.
- Responsible for category performance management in terms of product boosting, category banners and vendor shops.
- Analysing and deep-diving in order to track performances and identify development opportunities and act upon them to optimize growth.
A little bit about you:
- Should Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business Management from a recognized university.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Relevant network of industry contacts in relation to Motors.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-manage customers by building and maintaining relationships.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
To apply for this job please visit daraz.com.