About the job
About the Company
The Student Recruitment platform “Pickauni” falls under Novelwall, one of the most trusted & innovative brands amongst students and universities in the UK. Novelwall (NW) is the UK’s top marketing firm in the education industry, accredited by “Investors in People” with our established presence in London, New York, Colombo Delhi, Shenzhen (China), and Lahore. NW was incorporated in 2010, in London with a shared passion for understanding customer needs and common-sense organisational principles.
• Up to USD500.00 starting salary + Commission
• Must be over 21+
• Exceptional English language skills.
• Team player
• Working for UK hours. (Between 1 PM to 12 Midnight IST)
•Tele sales/Sales experience is desirable, full training provided.
· Prospecting and Lead Generation: Identifying potential clients and leads through research, databases, and networking to create a pipeline of potential customers.
· Outbound Calls: Making proactive outbound sales calls to prospects, introducing products or services, and gauging their interest and needs.
· Closing Sales: Guiding prospects through the buying process, recognizing buying signals, and successfully closing sales deals.
· Meeting Targets: Achieving or exceeding sales targets and quotas set by the company, contributing to the overall revenue and growth goals.
· Self-development: Continuously improving sales skills, staying updated with sales techniques, and seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
· Extremely fluent in spoken and written English.
· Effective listening and relationship-building skills.
· Effective decision-making skills
· Strong persuasion skills.
· Handling customer rejections & objections.
· Leadership and team management skills
· Positive attitude and mindset.
· Flexibility to work UK working hours.
· Minimum GCSE A/Ls
· Freshers and learnaholics are encouraged to apply.
· Willing to work in UK business hours.
This opening is an excellent opportunity for school leavers and youths looking for a career start.
“Hi, John! Did you know that so many from your community are taking advantage, of this funded degree, that you could get up to 60,000 pounds to invest in your future? ”
“Now if you got 60 seconds, I have a great idea to share with you. You got a minute?”
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Record the Script and send it to our WhatsApp with a clear voice.
Phone number: 074 208 7249
Location: 276/A Main St, Battaramulla.
To apply for this job please visit pickauni.com.